JNTUK M.Tech/M.Pharmacy 2nd Sem Regular/Supple Exams Notification Sep 2015
M.TECH / M.PHARMACY II SEMESTER (R13 REGULATIONS)
2013 & 2014 ADMITTED BATCHES REGULAR / SUPPLEMENTARY
SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS FOR
M.TECH / M.PHARMACY II SEMESTER 2010 TO 2012 ADMITTED BATCHES ONLY
SEPTEMBER – 2015
CANDIDATES APPEARING FOR M.TECH / M.PHARMACY II SEMESTER REGULAR & SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS COMMENCING FROM 05-10-2015 ARE INFORMED THAT THE EXAMINATIONS WILL BE CONDUCTED AT RESPECTIVE COLLEGES ONLY. THE APPLICATIONS FOR THE ABOVE EXAMS WILL BE RECEIVED AS PER THE TIME SCHEDULE GIVEN BELOW:
* Applications are also admissible up-to one day before the
Examination with a fine of Rs. 5000/-
( * Applications are to be submitted at JNTU Kakinada)
Note: (i) Principals are requested to verify the eligibility of the candidates for registration for examinations in respect of malpractice/ court cases/ credits.
(ii)Hall Tickets are to be issued by the Principal only to the eligible candidates who fulfill the academic requirements of the University. The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment of examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examination.
1. Applicants should enclose the Xerox copies of latest Marks Memo containing Details of failed subjects along with the Applications.
2. APPLICATIONS CAN BE OBTAINED AT THE OFFICE OF THE RESPECTIVE PRINCIPAL’S OF THE RESPECTIVE COLLEGES AND DULY FILLED IN APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE HANDED OVER IN THE RESPECTIVE COLLEGE OFFICE WITH NECESSARY FEE.
3. Lab Examinations award lists are to be sent to the Controller of Examinations, JNTUK, Kakinada on or before 05.10.2015.
4. The Principals are requested to submit the filled in applications to the Controller of Examinations Office, J.N.T. University, Kakinada on 23.09.2015.
5. The Principals are requested to remit the above fee ‘ON LINE’ in the Registrar’s SB Account No.30538088925 (IFSC CODE:SBIN0001358) on the next day of the last date as per the above schedule. They are also requested to submit the counter foil or bank transaction in token (Certified by the concerned bank authorities) of transfer of amount into the Registrar’s account on the same day along with applications at University Examinations Branch.