JNTUK B.Tech Special Supply Exams for Transfer Candidates Aug 2015
Jntu kakinada Has Released Special Supplementary examinations Notification August 2015.
B.TECH SPECIAL SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS
SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS FOR
INTER UNIVERSITY TRANSFER CANDIDATES (JNTUH/ANU)
AUTONOMOUS COLLEGES TO AFFILIATED COLLEGES OF
JNTUK CANDIDATES ONLY
I B.TECH and II, III B.TECH I & II SEMESTERS EXAMINATIONS
CANDIDATES APPEARING FOR THE ABOVE EXAMINATIONS COMMENCING FROM 14-09-2015 ARE INFORMED THAT THE APPLICATIONS WILL BE RECEIVED AS PER THE TIME SCHEDULE GIVEN BELOW:
* Applications are also admissible up-to one day before the
Examination with a fine of Rs.5000/-
* (Application to be submitted at JNTU Kakinada)
Note: (i) Principals are requested to verify the eligibility of the candidates for registration for examinations in respect of malpractice/ court cases/ credits.
(ii) Hall Tickets are to be issued by the Principal only to the eligible candidates who fulfill the academic requirements of the University. The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment of examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examination.
1. APPLICATIONS CAN BE OBTAINED AT THE OFFICE OF THE RESPECTIVE PRINCIPAL’S OF THE RESPECTIVE COLLEGES AND DULY FILLED IN APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE HANDED OVER IN THE RESPECTIVE COLLEGE OFFICE WITH NECESSARY FEE.
2. The Principals are requested to submit the filled in applications to the Controller of Examinations Office, J.N.T. University Kakinada on 31.08.2015 without fail.
3. All the above Examinations will be conducted at the respective colleges.
4. The Principals are informed that students transferred orders (Issued by the Government) are to be submitted along with the filled applications.
5. All the candidates shall enclose the syllabus copies (attested by the Principal) of the failed subjects compulsory along with the filled applications.
6. Marks memos should enclose the attested (by the Principal) Photocopies of containing failed subjects along with the application without fail.
7. The Principals are requested to arrange to pay the examination fee in Lump sum by consolidating all the above examinations in the Registrar’s ‘ONLINE’ Account. However, credit separately for each of the following
Categories (viz. without late fee, with late fee of Rs.100/- and with late Fee of Rs.1000/-)
8. The Principals are requested to remit the above fee ‘ON LINE’ in the Registrar’s SB Account No.30538088925 (IFSC CODE:SBIN0001358) on the next day of the last date as per the above schedule. They are also requested to submit the counter foil or bank transaction in token (Certified by the concerned bank authorities) of transfer of amount into the Registrar’s account on the same day along with applications at University Examinations Branch.