JNTUK B.Pharmacy 3-1 Sem Regular/Supply Oct 2015 Revised Exams Notification
JNTUK Kakinada has Released B.Pharmacy 3-1 (R13, R10, R07, NR) Regular – Supplementary Examinations Revised Notification October 2015 on 17/10/2015, Complete Notifications Details Give Below:
B.PHARMACY END EXAMINATIONS
III B.PHARMACY I SEMESTER REGULAR EXAMINATIONS
(For 2013 Admitted Batch and 2014 Lateral Admitted Batch only)
III B.PHARMACY I SEMESTER SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS
(For 2010 Admitted Batches onwards and 2011 Lateral Admitted Batches onwards)
(For 2007 Admitted Batches onwards and 2008 Lateral Admitted Batches onwards)
(For 2006 Admitted Batch and 2007 Lateral Entry Admitted Batch only)
OCTOBER – 2015
CANDIDATES APPEARING FOR THE ABOVE EXAMINATIONS COMMENCING FROM 09-11-2015 ARE INFORMED THAT THE APPLICATIONS WILL BE RECEIVED AS PER THE TIME SCHEDULE GIVEN BELOW:
Note: (i) Principals are requested to verify the eligibility of the candidates for registration for examination in respect of malpractice/ court cases/ credits.
(ii) Hall Tickets are to be issued by the Principal only to the eligible candidates who fulfill the academic requirements of the University. The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment of examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examination.
1. APPLICATIONS CAN BE OBTAINED AT THE OFFICE OF THE RESPECTIVE PRINCIPAL’S OF THE RESPECTIVE COLLEGES AND DULY FILLED IN APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE HANDED OVER IN THE RESPECTIVE COLLEGE OFFICE WITH NECESSARY FEE.
2. The Principals are requested to submit the filled in applications to the Controller of Examinations J.N.T. University Kakinada as per schedule given below.
3. Lab Examinations award lists are to be submitted to the Controller of Examinations, J.N.T. University, Kakinada so as to reach this office on or before 09-11-2015.
4. All the above Examinations will be conducted at the respective colleges.
5. The Principals are requested to arrange to pay the examination fee in Lump sum by consolidating all the above examinations in the Registrar’s ‘ONLINE’ Account. However, credit separately for each of the following Categories (viz. without late fee, with late fee of Rs.100/- and with late Fee of Rs.1000/-)
6. The Principals are requested to remit the above fee ‘ON LINE’ in the Registrar’s SB Account No.30538088925 (IFSC CODE:SBIN0001358) on the next day of the last date as per the above schedule. They are also requested to submit the counter foil or bank transaction in token (Certified by the concerned bank authorities) of transfer of amount into the Registrar’s account on the same day along with applications at University Examinations Branch.
Jntubook.com provides you the Latest Genuine Information about JNTU University & Affiliated Colleges by Time to Time. Jntubook.com Website And Facebook Page Provides You All the Latest Updates, Notifications and Original Online Bits, Time Tables ,Syllabus Books , Academic Calendar’s , Previous Question Papers , Study Materials , Examinations Results, Results Status.