JNTUH CBT Notification 2-1, 3-1 B.Tech/B.Pharmacy Dec 2015
Sub: JNTUH, Hyderabad – Examination Branch – II Year –I Semester & III year I Semester B.Tech/B.Pharmacy.-Computer Based Test (CBT)-Improvement of Internal marks – December 2015 – Notification – Instructions to the Principals–Reg.
The Principals of the affiliated Engineering Colleges are hereby informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for conduct of Computer Based Test (CBT) for II Year I Semester & III year I Semester B.Tech/B.Pharmacy regular students for improvement of internal marks in the month of December-2015.
The students appearing for the above examination commencing from 16-12-2015 are informed to
note the schedule given below.
1. The Computer Based Test (CBT) is intended to benefit the students who were absent during the mid examination or who want to improve their internal marks for the regular mid examinations.
2. The CBT will contain 25 objective questions from the entire syllabus of the subject and all are to be answered through online mode for 45 minutes duration for 25 marks (Each question carries 1 mark).
3. The transfer students from other Universities / Institutions to JNTUH Affiliated Colleges who are on rolls are provided one chance to write the CBT ( Internal examination) in the failed subjects and / or subjects not studied as per the clearance letter issued by the University
4. The CBT will be conducted in limited number of centers based on the number of registrations
5. The Examination time table and centers for the CBT will be notified later
JntuBook.com provides you the Latest Genuine Information about JNTU University & Affiliated Colleges by Time to Time. JntuBook.com Website And Facebook Page Provides You All the Latest Updates, Notifications and Original Online Bits, Time Tables ,Syllabus Books , Academic Calendar’s , Previous Question Papers , Study Materials , Examinations Results, Results Status.