JNTUH 1st year 2-2, 3-2 Sem CBT Notification June 2016 jntuh 2-2 cbt notification 2016 jntuh 1st year cbt notification 2016 jntuk 3-2 sem cbt notification 2016 for improvement of internal marks 2016
The Principals of the affiliated Engineering Colleges are hereby informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for conduct of Computer Based Test (CBT) for I year, II year II semester, III year II Semester B.Tech/B.Pharmacy regular students for improvement of internal marks in the month of June-2016.
The students appearing for the above examination commencing from 20-06-2016 are informed to note the schedule given below. The CBT exam registration service will be available from 12-05-2016
EXAM REGISTRATION & LAST DATES :
Without Late Fee : 21/05/2016
With Late fee of Rs.100/- : 28/05/2016
EXAMINATION FEE :
- FOR ONE SUBJECT : Rs.200/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS : Rs.300/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS : Rs.400/-
- FOR FOUR SUBJECTS and above (And also for ALL SUBJECTS) : Rs.500/-
1. The Computer Based Test (CBT) is intended to benefit the students who were absent during the mid examination or who want to improve their internal marks for the regular mid examinations.
2. The CBT will contain 25 objective questions from the entire syllabus of the subject and all are to be answered through online mode for 45 minutes duration for 25 marks (Each question carries 1 mark)
3. The transfer students from other Universities/instructions to JNTUH Affiliated Colleges who are on rolls are provided one chance to write the CBT(Internal examination) in the failed subjects and/ or subjects not studied as per the clearance letter issued by the University.
4. The CBT will be conducted in limited number of centers based on the number of registrations